If your birth date falls between August 23 and September 22, you are a Virgo.
Your sign is governed by Mercury, planet of the spirit.
Known as Hermes by the Greeks, he was esteemed for his eloquent discourse. In recognition for his faithfulness, he became the messenger of the gods on Mount Olympus.
Perfectionist to a fault, you are one of those people who organize their lives with great care and attention to detail.
Both a lunar eclipse and a solar eclipse add their own cosmic touch to work, as well.
Intuition and feels are the magical tools of the lunar eclipse in May. Personal power and self confidence belong to the solar eclipse in June. Knowing what you want and knowing you have the abilities, the skills, as well as the strength to create those ideals…makes this a promising period ahead.
Two more lunar eclipses mix fluid encounters and feelings into deepening friendships.
Key periods are found in June and November with intense conversations promised with the latter. It’s all about connecting on deeper levels with those in your world who share your dreams and ideals…and learning to be more open with your feelings.
A total eclipse of the Sun in December adds power to your home. If changes are warranted in this intimate (and important) environment it will be towards the end of the year that you’ll feel them becoming more possible and more probable.
Virgo 2018 love predictions
It is friendships merged with love and it is finding someone who shares your sense of values and your visions that enhances romance and passion during 2018. More than simply the experience….you are looking at long term attachments with an eye on how they support and empower your own personal journeys.
Searching for love is a delicious experience if you look in places where you can pursue hobbies and personal interests. Joining a cause or group also puts you together with those of like mind and, quite possibly, like soul. The world of communications shouldn’t be ignored…this is your year to find new ways to express your more emotional and sensual side.
Share a wispy daydream with someone you find attractive…it can be the beginning of something enchanting and long lasting.
Virgo Horoscope 2018 for Money & Career
It’s work, work, work and the possibilities found there that touch on your finances and your sense of personal security. This year becomes a period of breaking free from old barriers and misconceptions that have held you back and/or down.
Show a little more of your spirit and confidence to superiors and influential others. Share your ideas with a voice that is just a little louder and step into the role of leader if you get the chance. Taking control of your work and all the possibilities it possesses promises that 2018 can be transformational in the realm of your business endeavors.
An exciting change in profession or job could be on the agenda. Have faith that you are more than prepared to take on what is offered.
The gift of Jupiter is expansiveness and good luck. It is a bigger than life image…it is hope, fairness and tolerance. For the first seven months of the year Jupiter does its benevolent thing around your friendships, your personal goals.
Remembering that love is connected to this same realm this year keeps you on your toes and alert for new arrivals. Someone a little older…someone wise and tolerant…could fill your picture of the perfect romantic partner.
After August Jupiter becomes a guardian angel in your life. It supports your dreams and needs quietly. It turns casual associates into silent backers and it pushes you to expand your world of fantasies and dreams.
Change Yourself in Positive Ways in 2018
Routines are still the change zone although the emphasis is now on values…perhaps even Love and romance. Unexpected rewards and payoffs for efforts done far in the past can be some of the delightful surprises that are in store for you.
Chance encounters while doing your day…work related relationships and almost every moment of that every day world you exist in can hold abundant possibilities. Continue to go with the flow.
This area is found in the same work related, routine oriented everyday part of your world that is holding the change and growth as highlighted in the above paragraph. This is no different than last year or the year before and the focus continues to be on seeing and holding the miracle in the moment.
That far horizon has nothing on what you can create, build and believe in right where you are now.
Career….work…business…avocation sees the most important future orientation in 2018. This focus goes back to the same area highlighted by lunar and solar eclipses and strengthened by Saturn. It’s time to make your agenda….and time to chase it.
**BONUS** 30 Brutal Truths about Virgo
- Sometimes, Virgos don’t try giving further explanation because they know they are right and don’t feel the need to prove it.
- Virgos keep to themselves frequently because their words cut like knives.
- If a Virgo has to repeat something more than 2 times, she becomes irritated.
- Will turn everything upside down in order to discover what they want.
- Instead of suffocating someone with their problems, they chose to behave like everything is all right.
- A Virgo native doesn’t stand irresponsible individuals.
- When a Virgo loves you, he/she truly feels that way. You will receive the entire package.
- It’s not in their nature to manipulate. Maybe they will lecture you a bit, but taking advantage of someone isn’t their style.
- A Virgo will get upset for everything, so be careful as to what comes out of your mouth.
- Despite their realism, they dream of love stories like those in romantic novels.
- Virgos know a lot of things and are right in 99% of the cases. They will contradict with you until you leave them the last word.
- If a Virgo native seems distant, it is because it tries to clarify things in his subconscious, before proceeding to the next move.
- The worst feeling they can have is helplessness.
- A Virgo will question everything out of place.
- A Virgo native will always try and find alternative things of doing things, what they could have done and what should change. The native will be filled with doubt.
- Nobody can keep a secret better than a Virgo native.
- Virgos wish for partners who are full of passion and romance, but also best friends.
- It is possible to think that Virgos are evil, but that is just their nature. They will criticize you out of love, not hatred.
- Arguing with a Virgo is like getting arrested. Everything you say and do can and will be used against you.
- Virgos feel better when offering rather than receiving. Your happiness also makes them happy.
- Virgos will feel irritated if forced to work in a day in which they don’t want to do so. If that’s the case, then probably there is a good reason behind it.
- Virgo natives can’t stand procrastinators.
- Once they find true love, they will be loyal for their entire life.
- Have problems expressing their thoughts coherently because there are too many of them.
- When you feel everything is falling apart around you, call a Virgo native. They always come up with a solution.
- Virgos know they cannot change the people around them, so they prefer changing their reactions to other people’s hatred.
- Virgos are difficult to understand, and this aspect helps and irritated them equally.
- A Virgo never settles for less, knowing how much he/she deserves. It will also make a lot of compromises for the significant other, if said person is worth the effort.
- Virgos worry a lot, although they know it’s not necessary.
- They see things exactly as they are and not how others would like them to be.
Back to 2018 horoscope homepage