If your birth date falls between February 19 and March 20, you are a Pisces.
Your sign is governed by Neptune, Roman god of the water.
Poseidon to the Greeks, he was Lord of the seas and the oceans.
Your legendary sensitivity and intuition mean you have premonitions of events before any body else.
You have a sixth sense which guides all your actions and each of your decisions.
Your exceptional mind often puts you in situations which most mortals never experience.
Unwilling to follow a set path, you forge a personality for your self which can often lead you to isolation.
Home is very much one of the focal points for all of 2018, Pisces. Your needs there…your dreams there. The kind of place you want to live in….from the furnishings to the intimate relationships you nurture there will all come into clear focus as the year rolls along.
Hard work with plenty of rewards, a touch of good luck and delicious destiny as well as some incredible eclipse action all comes together to make this a very prominent period for building your own personal castle..and filling it with everything you most adore and love.
With three lunar eclipses adding spice and excitement to home, then communications and close to home connections and on to the future and an intense period of spirituality and learning the lunar tone set for this year is one of clarity on all levels.
Two solar eclipses also take front and center stage. The first occurs in June and adds more ego centered action to the home front. There are new ways to give life and love to those who make up this important realm in your world..and this eclipse encourages you to find it.
Coming in powerfully in December is a total eclipse of the Sun that promises new adventures in connection with your work, career and/or avocation. All that work done earlier on building something secure and steady to support you pays off in surprising opportunities.
2018 Pisces love predictions
To say love is not an important facet of any year to any sign to any person is, of course, ignoring the truth that love and romance are often the driving force in our lives at any given time. Yet, Pisces, while this year possesses plenty of the usual partnerships stuff and the dreams and the hopes…most of them have a decidedly different flavor and texture.
Intimacy is intimacy but the deepest connections you’ll experience and explore in 2018 go farther…they push you to see yourself as both an individual and as a part of a team. They encourage you to bring spirituality into the mixture, top take any love centered event and let it become the wind beneath your adventurous wings.
Venus has a retrograde period during the year and backtracks her way through Scorpio in October and November. The depth, the passion and the intensity of this sign are comfortable realms for you and are quite likely to bring a very important connection…or its memory…out of the past. Learn from it….those are the only three words you need to remember when any love action, romantic interlude or passionate encounter becomes part of your world.
Pisces money & career horoscope 2018
You know, for the most part, what you need to feel supported. There are, of course, the basics…food, shelter, love. Beyond that there are the personal things, the collections, the reserves in the bank, the contract that lets you feel secure about the future in regards to a job…things that are uniquely your own requirements.
With so much focus on home you should also put attention on what you need in that area to feel safe, secure and comfortable. Beyond that…because this year highlights a certain independence and self reliance, you should make concise lists of what you can get and earn and create on your own and what needs assistance from others. Common sense…defined goal lists and plenty of hard work make just about anything..possible.
Jupiter spends the first seven and a half months energizing your creativity, increasing your imagination and adding a touch of luck and joyfulness to romance and love affairs. Take advantage of the general good nature of this transit. Put a talent to work for you. Find new ways to express yourself.
Try out a sense of humor in a situation that you usually apply anger or seriousness. Take a bit of a risk in love, let your dreams have the freedom they need to uplift and energize you. In August Jupiter moves onwards to add its generous magic to your everyday world, your routines and your work. Hard work done in the past can begin to pay off. This is a good health transit…but avoid over-doing it….or taking it for granted.
Change Yourself in Positive Ways in 2018
It is still inner awareness, self motivations and personal secrets which bring the most surprising change into your world. Uranus, the planet of universal change and enlightenment continues to move through your 12th house uncovering dreams and making you acutely aware, at times, of your intuitive abilities. Listen and learn and assimilate things from your soul outward.
Neptune shares that hidden world with Uranus adding a touch of dreaminess and mystery and intrigue to those fantasies, to those hunches. This is your own ruling planet and it is in the natural house that it rules so you should not find its presence there anything but comfortable.
It does help to constantly stay attached to your reality. Your Neptune creates such an inviting and comforting inner world it is often tempting to simply hide away there and forget that there is a divine reality right outside its door.
The past reflects career and things you’ve learned over the course of your life that can help you initiate changes there. The future is all home, home, home and this nodal transit just adds more emphasis to this over-all focus of 2018.
New people and new arrangements…perhaps a new house or a dramatic and much needed redecorating are in store. Remember that you are the creator of your life…and make these promised changes ones that you have been hoping for.
**BONUS** 30 Brutal Truths about Pisces
- The Pisces natives will throw deadly looks in your direction and at every question you will address them, you will get a very smart answer.
- The Pisces have the purest heart. Don’t hurt them. Try to understand them and they will love you forever.
- The Pisces are very loyal, strong and very intelligent. If they don’t like you, you will surely know it.
- They have the extraordinary ability of encouraging others, but they are very exigent with themselves.
- The Pisces don’t like rules.
- They have a bad habit of getting attached to people who are not good for them.
- The Pisces will always pay more attention at facts than words, because they know words mean nothing.
- Sarcasm is the first language of the Pisces natives, and the curse is the second.
- A hurt Pisces native will build a wall around his heart. You must be a very special person to break down that wall.
- The Pisces natives tend to analyze more than they should every single thing and every single situation.
- The Pisces can’t stand the thought of being oblivious of what is going on. Therefore, communication is essential for them.
- Regardless of what they’ve been through life, it’s in their nature to help those who are in need.
- They are incurable romantics. They need sweet words and facts that can prove to them how much they mean to someone who takes interest in them.
- Don’t try to lie to a Pisces native. Maybe they will pretend to believe you, but in fact, they are aware of your lies.
- The Pisces natives have the strongest intuition out of all zodiac signs.
- Don’t get fooled by the appearance of a Pisces native. They might seem naive and often shy, but they are big thinkers, very creative and extremely good leaders.
- The Pisces natives have the ability to read people very well, analyzing every word, gesture or even every glance.
- They are extremely nostalgic.
- The Pisces natives love more profoundly than any other zodiac sign. Once you conquered their heart, they will never stop loving you.
- It is hard for them to take decisions, because they think too much at what can go wrong.
- They are good spies, trackers and they can easily find something, so don’t try to hide anything from them.
- For a Pisces native, heart and reasons are often in contradiction.
- The humor of a Pisces native is understood by very few people.
- The hardest thing for a Pisces native is to mimic indifference.
- They can be lazy when they don’t find a strong motivation.
- The biggest flaw of the Pisces natives is that they need an awful long time to heal from the betrayal of someone they cared very much about.
- They are not big fans of reality, so they take refuge in their imaginary world where all human beings are kind. No other zodiac sign is as much of a dreamer as the Pisces native.
- The best thing you can do for the Pisces natives is to offer them security and trust.
- Don’t take their kindness for weakness. They also have a very dark side and you don’t want it to surface.
- If you want to listen to good music or watch a good movie, ask a Pisces native.
Back to free horoscope 2018 homepage