If your birth date falls between September 23 and October 22, you are a Libra.
Your sign is governed by Venus, symbol of feminine eternity.
God of beauty to the Romans, she was Aphrodite, goddess of fertility to the Greeks.
A balance and subtlety of emotion make you a warm, sociable person.
You avoid conflict through the elegance and harmony that are ever present in your life.
These characteristics often mean you make your career in the arts, and especially in the justice system where your eloquence is appreciated by all.
Learning and travel as well as the future and plans you make regarding it are hotspots for the celestial weather this year, Libra.
Don’t be surprised to find yourself investigating some new courses, classes and educational extras that help put you in a better position to capture a success you’ve been dreaming of. There is both a need to follow your heart while playing by the rules of the road as this dynamic and important year unfolds before you.
Three lunar eclipses add their intuitive, emotional touches to different areas of your life. In May it is travel and exotic possibilities which are brought out under the moon’s special magic.
In June it is your career and efforts there which radiate with possibilities and in November finances, resources and personal values are influenced.
Solar eclipses number two, one of them a total eclipse of the sun in December. A June eclipse adds more emphasis to that travel, educational, exciting and future oriented tone that sets much of this year’s mood.
Communications are the focal point for the total eclipse during the 2018 Christmas holiday season. new ways to express yourself and new bonds with your family and intimate friends are possible.
Look forward to this year as a chance to put much of the information and self understanding you’ve learned over the last several years to work for you.
2018 Libra love predictions
There are surprises in store romantically through out this year. New lovers or a new way to see a current partner can light delightful dreams at just about any time.
Travel may be linked to a sensual possibility or…someone from a rather exotic place can be the center of your attention. With so much of this year emphasizing your future and how you want to build it love also takes on a somewhat serious note. Yet learning to play and have fun while keeping your bearings offers potentially long lasting commitments and liaisons.
Venus, your ruling planet, does a retrograde transit in October and November in the passionate sign of Scorpio promising a returning someone…or some powerful memory from the past. This period is very much focused on how you feed your security and esteem needs via your intimate connections and your partnerships.
Spend plenty of time through out the year reminding yourself of your autonomy and your inherent ability to supply most life needs and you’ll be in line to enjoy the steaminess the Venus retrograde stirs up.
Libra money & career horoscope 2018
There is a lot of value reworking running continuously through this incoming year. Things that made you feel safe, stable, secure even a year ago aren’t likely to provide those assets anymore. You’ve redefined what has meaning and importance to you on all levels from the emotional to the financial and this year allows you to work more of them into your life.
There may be incoming money from work done in the past and there could be a bonus or promotion connected to your work and career…a bonus or promotion that has been hard earned. Continue to see your independence, your abilities to manage on your own and you’ll find some valuable resources waiting for you as you journey through the months.
Jupiter spend January through part of August adding its support and its excesses to your work, career and connection with the public. While these are good natured transits it is also easy to over-do it, to take on too much, to feel almost super human when considering possibilities, objectives and offers.
The support of influential others is almost a given but stay extremely thankful and be ready to give that support back when it is needed. In mid-August Jupiter moves into your house of friendships and shared goals. New friends and the rebuilding of old friendships are all possible.
Sharing an ideal brings in the most heart warming camaraderie and companionship. Become the kind of friend you want to have in your life.
Change Yourself in Positive Ways in 2018
It is still affairs of the heart and creativity which see the touch of Uranus and its need to change things in your life so that they ultimately work better for you. This year, however, the definition is more on love and intricacies involved there.
Cosmic crushes and celestial flings…soul-mate magic and destiny like meetings can flash to life at just about anytime. It’s always better to watch and wait when this kind of electrified lightning is near to your heart. Uranus brings sudden things to light and can remove them just as quickly. Give any new feelings, new attraction time to settle down before jumping in…and think twice (or three times) before acting out impulsively.
Neptune is the dream weaver and it is sharing the spotlight with Uranus on the love and romance stage.
Neptune requires inner clarity before it makes outer possibilities clear. Enchanting moments and hazy liaisons can be everything they seem to be…but it is better to constantly search for the boundaries between fantasy and reality and at least keep both in sight.
The stirring magic if Neptune creates a sweetness that is gentle but often subtle. Believe in what your intuition tells you only if you can also back it up intellectually and logically.
There are likely to be dramatic turning points through out this year when the past rushes out and the future rushes in. Acting out logically, reasonably and practically can make almost anything work for you.
**BONUS** 29 Brutal Truths about Libra
- They keep their personal life away from prying eyes, so don’t develop the impression you know them well. You only know that they want you to.
- Once you have betrayed their trust, you will never get it back.
- Regardless of how many times you will tell a Libra that you are fine, they won’t stop worrying until they are 100% sure of that.
- Are skilled in subtly insults, by using kind words.
- Are very intuitive, realizing what a person’s true character is, even from the first date.
- Cannot control their expression when something is bothering them.
- Although they carry a lot of pain, they will still wake you up with a smile on the face each morning.
- Can’t have a single hobby. They prefer to experiment with everything.
- The Libra is the kind of person who doesn’t expect anything in return for something.
- When she is angry or in a bad mood, she will retreat in her world.
- Libras are crazier than you might think. Not everything is milk and honey regarding them.
- Love socializing, but can also enjoy loneliness.
- Are so charming, that you won’t even notice when they will hypnotize you so as to do as they please.
- The quickest way of irritating a Libra is not to answer a burning question.
- Libras adore music and add new tracks to their playlist every day.
- Believe in Karma. They try to good to others so as to get back the same thing.
- In general, they are admired and many wish to obtain the condition of a Libra.
- Don’t enjoy being compared to others.
- Their mind is creative, innocent and independent.
- Love a good laugh.
- Don’t fall in love with anyone. They usually have high and well defined standards.
- Become highly sarcastic when facing idiots.
- Libra natives give the eronated impression that they are flirting, when just trying to be friendly.
- One of the best qualities of Libras is their open minded nature.
- Libras prefer being hated for what they are instead of loved for they are not.
- You can get them on your side with a good laugh and a strong conversation.
- Are perfectionists in some ways.
- Adore shopping more than any other zodiacal sign.
- Radiate happiness and positive energy, two things that are as attractive as a magnet.
Back to 2018 horoscope forecast homepage