If your birth date falls between May 21 and June 21, you are a Gemini.
Your dominant planet, Mercury, was first recognized among the Romans as the god of travel and later became the god of tradesmen and finally the god of eloquence.
A tireless runner, the Greeks made him their messenger to the gods on Mount Olympus.
You are of a mischievous disposition, curious and good with your mind. You’re a born negotiator.
You are attracted by all things new and seek to broaden your horizons.
You are the sign of communication and your intellectual mobility comes into its own when circumstances call for a permanent change of situation.
Like the Harlequin, you dance each day upon the fine line that is life.
Much of the focus for 2018 spotlights your work, Gemini, from career to the way you simply do your job, from ambitions and aspirations to the more routine moments that support the bigger agendas.
With Saturn remaining in your sign through out the year playing by the rules is the only way to go. While this may feeling restraining at times, while it may seem as if your wings are clipped and you’re tied to the ground there is immense growth going on.
The best part of having Saturn energizing your chart by transit is that it makes guidelines and decisions very, very easy…simply follow the traditional way and consider what is fair and correct when looking into options.
Two eclipses in your sign add spice and drama and excitement. The first is a Lunar Eclipse in May which will leave you considering emotional possibilities, connections and direction. A solar eclipse in June brings you the chance to transform some very fundamental and basic areas of your life.
Spend plenty of time before hand looking into what has changed within you, what has changed within your life and where you want to go from there. Eclipses always offer opportunities for exceptional personal clarity and strength. Do your homework and be ready for them.
Another highlight of 2018 is a total eclipse of the sun in December bringing some intensity to the most routine and mundane areas of your life. Those details that can often be overlooked, those day to day activities that are barely noticed all become important tools that lead to larger aspirations and goals.
Gemini 2018 love predictions
Does it support you and can you support it? Those are the top questions that you will find yourself looking into with love, romance and passion this year, Gemini. It’s more than daydreams and heart dances.
It’s more than the exciting first stages of falling in love and it’s more than the passion that ignites when you’re intimately close to someone you love and are attracted to you. This year much of the most delightful opportunities are found in the little efforts that someone gives to support your life.
It’s a moment turned into a miracle or a memory. It is someone who can fit into your everyday world and supply you with a sense of peace and comfort. How you fit those same requirements in an important someone’s own life are also on the table. With a Venus retrograde bringing the past back later in the year a retrospective flashback to passionate liaisons is on the agenda.
Gemini Horoscope 2018 for Money & Career
Jupiter is helping lift this area for the first 8 months of the year. Yet, with Saturn in your sign all efforts that apply to finances, resources and security should be inspected for long term appeal and strength.
Those rules still count. You’ll receive fair compensation for what you work for but hard work will be a necessity. It is feel good work (as all of Saturn’s lessons ultimately are), the kind of focus that taps into hidden strengths and forces you to stretch your knowledge and your tenacity. Money owed you from a job done long in the past could be arriving unexpectedly during October and November. A long wait pays off.
Jupiter helps support your financial needs and gives you an edge on the competition when it comes to making what you’re worth for the first 8 months of 2018. After that it moves into the area of your chart that symbolizes thoughts, messages, conversations and short distance journeys.
There can be a lot of coming and going especially with family and friends. A party atmosphere prevails and you’re more likely than ever to be generous with those who are an intimate and important part of your life. Stay aware of what you have to t4each others. Jupiter adores wisdom…and it loves sharing it even more. If there is information necessary…don’t look far away. It most likely is found in a friend or close by resources.
Change Yourself in Positive Ways in 2018
Uranus continues throwing lightning bolts into your future changing your ideals and your life journey at will. Enlightenment and cosmic wisdom are all little gifts from this eclectic and unpredictable giant. Go after something you want to learn. Find unusual ways to absorb a new skill a new branch of study.
Expect to be ziz-zagging your way forward with love and romance and, occasionally, finances playing the biggest roles in the changes that appear.
Dreams, fantasies and reality.
A touch of enchantment, something intriguing and mysterious still looms just out of reach as you plan and plot and conjure up your future. Sharing the same spotlight Uranus is currently under the horizon you are picturing in this moment may be something else entirely tomorrow. This is a period of heightened spirituality where new clarity and beliefs are available.
The north node of the moon is often the strongest mile marker we have to understand where our future is entering and where our journey through life is taking us. With the north node currently in your sign and with it remaining there through out the year you can expect to be calling many of the shots when it comes to how you want to do your life and your future. Saturn isn’t ever far away….so continue to pay attention to those regulations and continue to play by the rules.
**BONUS** 30 Brutal Truths about Gemini
- If sleep wouldn’t be absolutely necessary for life, Geminis would stay up all the time thinking, thinking and thinking again.
- They don’t back down from commitment, but stay away from losing time with unfit persons and the commitment for these.
- They may appear to be unorganized, but there is a logic in their mess.
- Never will they truly allow someone to enter their soul.
- Gemini natives think about all scenarios, even before they have the chance to take place.
- Geminis don’t fall in love easily, but make the people around them fall rapidly for them.
- What they want, in short, the natives of this zodiacal sign: to explore the world and someone who can permanently make them laugh.
- A Gemini always oscillates between caring too much and not caring at all.
- Their negative side: are emotionally unstable.
- Geminis always ask questions everybody else is afraid of asking.
- The Gemini is a night owl and even so, in the morning he/she will be full of energy.
- Behind the funny and cheerful attitude, there is a hidden Gemini who is going through a rough patch, but who wishes to make the others happy.
- Gemini natives speak a lot only if they feel comfortable around you.
- Gemini women are smart, naughty and sarcastic, always going for the last word.
- Geminis know how to hurt you: push a Gemini’s buttons and you will end up crying at the end of the conversation.
- Most of all, these natives wish for a strong mental connection with someone, but they won’t come across something like this too many times during their life.
- Geminis are very confident.
- Geminis enjoy the combination of beauty and brain matter. Their partner will have to be sufficiently intelligent to provoke them.
- Sometimes, Geminis put a defensive wall around them, when they have to discuss about personal matters.
- Are very forgiving, but equal to their forgiveness will be their difficulty to forget.
- Gemini natives are very quiet around people who they don’t trust.
- Geminis have the habit of chafing people just for the fun of it.
- A Gemini hates liars. Once caught with a lie, he won’t believe anything you have to say.
- Are very sociable individuals, but only have one or two close friends, with whom they can talk about everything.
- Geminis are very skilled at changing the topic mid discussion.
- Never suffocate a Gemini. Give him your trust and sufficient space and he won’t leave anywhere.
- Geminis may seem crazy from other people’s perspective.
- Geminis may appear uninterested, but have so many things on their mind, that they simply get lost in their thought stream.
- The natives of this sign are magicians of words. They have a way of turning words in their favor, therefore contradicting them would be absolutely pointless.
- Geminis are irritated by ignorant people.
Back to annual horoscope 2018 homepage